‘Global Cell Culture Market is Expected to Reach USD$16.85 Billion Globally in 2018’’ – Transparency Market Research
The 3rd Annual Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia conference aims to provide you with strategies and practical tools to bring your cell line products to market successfully.
It brings together experts and top scientists from pharma/biotech companies, CMOs, leading technology providers and research institutes to discuss current opportunities and challenges, such as quality and titer improvements, best cell culture media design, development and banking, overcoming regulatory hurdles and more.
>> 会议简介 Simplified Chinese
- Key Regulatory Updates pertaining to Cell Line Development
- Transient Expression Systems
- Unpublished Data on Targeted Integration
- Critical Quality Attributes (CQA) and Quality by Design (QbD) implementation strategies
- Cell Line Development Strategies for Complex Biologics
- Cell Culture Media Development and feeding Strategies
- Cell Banking
- Hear how companies are improving and ensuring quality in their cell lines
- Get updated with the latest research done on improving the glycosylation process
- Keep abreast of regulatory updates for clinical approvals and Investigational New Drug (IND) filing of your product
- Learn how to improve the stability of your cell line
- Develop the skills to manage and authenticate your cell line
The Biopharma Development & Production Week is the leading industry platform for pharma, biotech, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in China and surrounding Asia. For more information visit www.biopharmaproduction.com
|The conference will be conducted in English.
No simultaneous translation is provided.
|Groups of 3 or more benefit from DISCOUNTED RATES!
Groups of 3 – Each delegate SAVES USD 500 off
the normal rate!
|Dr Chengbin Wu
Chief Scientific Officer & President of R&D, Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical, China
|Dr H.Fai Poon
Director, Cell Culture, Hisun Pharmaceuticals, China
|Dr Ting Xu
CEO, AlphaMab, China
|Dr Wei Kuang Chi
Vice President, Development Centre for Biotechnology, Taiwan
|Dr Junjua Qiao
Associate Director, Wuxi Apptec, China
|Dr Zhao (David) Xiao Jian
SVP & CTO, Wuhan YZY Biopharm, China
|Dr Xueming Qian
CEO, Mabspace Biosciences, China
|Dr Liu Xiaolin
Vice President of Process Development, Innovent Biologics, China
’Great updates in Industry. Very Informative!’
– Eureka Therapeutics
’The conference is fantastic and I gained a lot from the talks. I would like to recommend my co-workers to attend.’
– Zhejiang Teruisi Pharmaceuticals
’This has been a great conference and I enjoyed the conference a lot. The quality of the talks are high and the discussions were very dynamic.’
– WuXi apptec