2nd Annual Cell Line Development and Engineering Asia will bring together experts and top scientists from biopharmas, biotechs, CMOs, research institutes and leading technology providers. Featuring cost-efficient, quality cell line development, regulatory updates and other issues that impact cell line development. There will be new case studies from Asia and internationally.
Cell Line Development and Engineering Asia will be held alongside the 3rd Annual Advanced Biomanufacturing and Single Use Systems Asia.
New regional and international case studies highlighting developments in cell line engineering.
More Case study/presentations from technology and solutions providers with experience from working with clients internationally.
- Find out the impact of advances in omics and glycosylation in an era of high yields
- Hear from and personally meet cell line development experts as they provide latest updates and technologies
- Learn from case studies presented by leading scientists from biopharma, research institutes and biotechs
- Review the latest available technologies, products and suppliers to discuss cost effective and quality process development
- Hear cutting edge technology in single use biomanufacturing systems
|Dr Florian Wurm
Professor of Biotechnology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
|Prof Alan Dickson
Professor of Biotechnology, Director, Centre of Excellence in Biopharmaceuticals, The University of Manchester, UK
|Prof Kelvin H Lee
Professor, University of Delaware, USA
|Dr Jianguo Yang
Principal Scientist, Genzyme/Sanofi, USA
|Dr Jingyi Xiang
Head of Bioanalytics, Eureka Therapeutics, USA