- 70%NEW speakers
- Global Case Studies ENSURING quality control, analytical testing & accelerated characterization
- Brand New Focus on Hot NEW Antibody Development!
|Special Group Savings Available!|
Register a team of 3 or more delegates, and the 4th delegate attends for FREE!
|Agenda just updated! View here »|
‘’Biopharmaceuticals continue to be a growing, important class of pharmaceutical products on the market, and many of these products are produced using mammalian cell culture with total biopharmaceutical sales reaching nearly $130 billion, or approximately 13% of the total pharmaceutical market.’’
– BioProcess Technology
IBC Asia’s 5th Annual Cell Line Development and Engineering 2016, provides a platform for industry leaders from pharma/biotech, research institutes and technology providers to discuss the challenges, trends and collaboration opportunities in conducting new target discovery and cell line development in Asia.
In 2016, Cell Line Development & Engineering Asia will highlight exciting developments in new target and therapeutic antibody discovery, cell line engineering, explore efficient best practices in scaling up and product quality all under-one-roof!
Discover and Develop robust cell lines with maximum quality, productivity and efficiency for scalability in production. Glean effective cell line engineering techniques, and also gain the latest updates in antibody development with bispecifics, ADCs, and boosting therapeutic efficiencies.
Key Speakers to Watch Out For in 2016!
M.D., Ph.D, Former FDA biological product CMC Reviewer, Division of Monoclonal Antibodies, Office of Biotechnology Products, CDER, USFDA, USA
| John Flygare|
|Qi Wei Wu|
Vice President, Head of Biologics
Haixi Pharmaceuticals, China
Principal Research Scientist
Hanwha Chemical Bio R&D Center, Korea
Executive Vice President, Global Biologics R&D
Kadmon Pharmaceuticals, President & CEO, Kadmon China, China
Director, Global Technical Operation
AstraZeneca Biologicals, USA
Brand New Themes for 2016!
- New target discovery and development: ADC and Bi-Specific case studies from global leaders
- Protein quality control, analytical testing & accelerated characterization
- International regulatory guidelines for establishing cell line clonality
- Humanization of antibodies
- Analytical control strategies for biologics development
- Optimizing transfection efficiency for cell lines, ensuring biopharmaceutical quality and productivity
- Transient vs Stable vs Intermediate expression systems
- New cell line engineering platforms & expression systems
- Product quality optimization: Critical Quality Attributes (CQA) implementation strategies
|About the Biopharma Development & Production Week|
The Biopharma Development & Production Week is the leading industry platform for pharma, biotech, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in China and surrounding Asia. For more information visit www.biopharmaproduction.com
Why You Should Attend
- New focus on target discovery, antibody development and achieving optimum protein quality
- Latest technologies to accelerate the cell line development process
- Enhance cell line development in the early stages with optimizing your cell culture, enhancing productivity yet ensuring quality
- Hear case studies from global pharma leaders on new therapeutic compounds and novel cell lines
- Learn best practices in antibody development – effective screening strategies for target discovery and developing antibodies with enhanced properties for therapeutics
- Network with industry leaders from two other co-located events Biomanufacturing & Biosimilars!